Our season is extending!
We are delighted to announce that we’ll be extending our Grounds Pass season through November 25. The Grounds Pass is a safe, fun, and informative way to visit and support The House of the Seven Gables in an open-air setting. Visitors will receive:
- Access to a 30-minute narrated historic site tour using a personal electronic device (i.e. phone or tablet)
- A map of the historic site.
- A link to a virtual video tour of The House of the Seven Gables.
- Families are welcome to request a scavenger hunt upon arrival.
- Please note: the Grounds Pass does not include interior access to our historic buildings.
Advance reservations are discounted for Grounds Passes. >> Click here << for more details and reservations.
Guided tours are back!
Using state and local guidance, The House of the Seven Gables will start offering semi-private tours on November 27, 2020. There may be up to four visitors on a tour (number subject to change without notice to visitors).
The Semi-Private Guided Tour Experience includes:
- Up to a 60-minute tour of The House of the Seven Gables and exploration time in the Nathaniel Hawthorne Birthplace.
- Access to a 30-minute narrated historic site tour using a personal electronic device.
- A unique map of our historic site.
- Access to the Museum Store and restrooms.
Advance reservations are mandatory for Guided Tours. >> Click here << for more details and reservations.
Member-Exclusive Guided Tour Premiere Weekend
Members are going to be the first people we “welcome home” with a special premiere weekend on November 20 and November 21. Limited tours are available. Not a member? You can join us today, support our historic site, and participate in some wonderful events planned for the fall/winter season.
Not ready to see us face-to-face?
Our feelings aren’t hurt. We understand! You can check out an amazing 3-D tour with our Virtual Tour Package or join us for an online museum program. Again, these experiences are FREE for Gables members.Tags: covid, covid update, grounds pass, guided tours, historic house, historic house museum, house of the seven gables, join us, nathaniel hawthorne, salem ma, support us, Visit us
This post was written by Julie Arrison-Bishop