We are excited to announce that our Museum Store reopens this week!
Our Museum Store is opening as part of Reopening Massachusetts’ Phase 2 planning process which allows retail to reopen with precautions in place. We invite you to join us and shop for books, gifts, housewares, and more in a safe and historic setting.
Our Museum Store will be open Friday – Tuesday 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To protect you and our staff we have the following regulations in place for our Museum Store:
- Occupancy is limited – a staff member will welcome you (or a staff member will allow entry)
- Face covering required (same icon)
- Maintain 6 feet social distance (same icon)
- Practice healthy hand hygiene (icon with hands or pumping into hands)
- Follow floor markings to view merchandise (maybe an arrow icon or something)
- All sales final – no returns or exchanges
If you can’t join us in person, you can shop a limited selection at store.7gables.org.
Stay tuned for details about the reopening of our Visitor Center in Phase 3.Tags: museum store, reopening massachusetts, retail, shop salem, shop small, support education, support preservation
This post was written by Julie Arrison-Bishop