We’re a little over eight days into our gardens-only reopening. Our staff has pledged to keep you safe – we hope you’ll do the same for us!
We require our staff to:
- Wear face coverings in shared workspaces or in areas with visitor access.
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines set out by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the city of Salem.
- Clean and disinfect our historic site on a regular basis.
- Attest to good health before reporting to work.
- Pivot training and knowledge based on best practices and safety standards.
- Practice excellent hand hygiene.
We require our visitors to:
- Practice excellent hand hygiene – sanitizer will be available at our entrance and exit.
- Wear face coverings for the duration of your visit.
- Maintain at least six-feet of social distance and limit your household group to six people.
- Avoid direct contact with our staff.
- Stay home if you are not well.
Together we can make The Gables experience one that is healthy and history-making for all…and protect the residents of our community.
We can’t wait to welcome you back! Plan your visit >> here <<.