Winter is anything but quiet for The House of the Seven Gables. While other places might go into hibernation, we’ve been getting ready for a big year in 2020!
- Our staff has been trained and is now giving our refreshed tour experience. Stop by Friday – Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to check it out. Don’t forget – tours are free for members!
- The Phippen House will soon house our “staff hub.” Thanks to the preservation and maintenance team for all of their hard work preparing the meeting and social spaces in the house for the transition.
- Our marketing team has posted almost every awesome event that is going on at The Gables this year. Don’t miss out on our Enterprising Women series, the New Immigrant and Refugee Visions films, and fun family events through the year.
- Our technology has been upgraded and we’re ready to be a Windows 10 site.
- Our group tours staff is taking reservations for education programs and field trips – don’t miss out on your chance to book a date soon!
We’ve also hosted our first two Welcome Home Days. We love this annual event. It’s a great way to offer a free experience to local families and share what we have to offer. Our next day is going to be for Hamilton-Wenham residents on Sunday, February 2.
This post was written by Julie Arrison-Bishop