The House of the Seven Gables is excited to announce its first-ever scholarship partnership with History Camp Boston!
What is History Camp?
History Camp brings together people from all walks of life who are passionate about history. Students, teachers and professors, authors, bloggers, reenactors, interpreters, museum and historical society directors, and board members, genealogists, and, anyone else – regardless of profession or degree – who is interested in history and wants to learn more is welcome!
History Camp is a national phenomenon and also takes place in Colorado, Virginia, Iowa, and Pennsylvania. Each “camp” attracts people from all over the country.
This scholarship opportunity is for History Camp Boston, which takes place on March 14, 2020 at Suffolk University Law School in Boston.
Applications are open to anyone enrolled in an ESL or Pathways to Citizenship program or for a person that has completed their citizenship requirements in the past five years. We encourage all ages and anyone with a love of history to apply.
What is covered?
Each scholarship awarded will include full tuition for the one-day long conference. Camp tuition also includes lunch and event T-shirt as well as a reusable water bottle from The Gables.
Before applying all interested applicants should be aware of the following information:
- History Camp takes place at Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont St, Boston.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own transportation
- History Camp Boston takes place on March 14, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to apply via a PDF. The completed application needs to be sent to Elsabel Rincon at email@example.com or mailed to:
The House of the Seven Gables
Attn: Elsabel Rincon
115 Derby Street
Salem, MA 01970
Your complete packet must be received by The House of The Seven Gables Settlement office no later than February 21, 2020. We will inform scholarship recipients by February 28, 2020.