As the date for Taste of The Gables gets ever closer, we continue to highlight some of the fantastic items that are up for auction at Bidding For Good. On September 18, friends and supporters of The Gables will gather for our annual fundraiser to support our mission of education and preservation. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, they are still available on our website.
Some of our favorite items that are up for bid right now are:
- An after work pool party at Jillian’s and Lucky Strike Lanes in Lynn.
- Two tickets for a delicious tour with Salem Food Tours.
- A cute Why Me Bear Pandora charm.
- A $100 certificate to one of the North Shore’s newest and grandest hotels, Beauport Hotel Gloucester.
- A fantastic gift package that includes a hand-crafted silk shrug, fascinator, and $50 gift certificate to Beautiful Things in Salem.
The bidding for good does not stop here though. If you are able to attend Taste of The Gables on September 18, you can participate in the spirited live auction with even more wonderful items. You can see a preview of our live auction items at Bidding For Good.
So be sure to join us at the event, or on Bidding For Good, and help support The House of the Seven Gables, a National Historic Landmark, and treasured historic house.
This post was written by Julie Arrison-Bishop