Join us at the helm! Corporate Membership supports The House of the Seven Gables Settlement
Association’s dual mission of education and preservation established by our founder Caroline Emmerton in 1910. Businesses can enjoy an array of benefits including:
Discounts on Facility Rentals for your company’s meetings and celebrations.*
- Your company’s logo and link on our website.
- Discounts on every purchase at our Museum Store.**
- Free admission for employees to guided house tour.**
- Single-use guest passes to guided house tour for clients, friends, and family.**
- Special member rates for employees to Lectures & Exhibits.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events, including our 4th of July celebration.
- 20% off admission to our annual event, Taste of The Gables.
- Monthly E-News and quarterly newsletter, Views From The Gables.
Terms and condition for Corporate Membership:* Rentals are subject to availability and discount is limited to 2 per year.
** Store discount and tour admission limited to 4 employees per day, not valid in October. Guest passes not valid in October.
Limit 6 employees per lecture, exhibit, or event.
If you’d like to pay by check, please download this form and mail payment to: