Thank you to our 2020 supporters who help to continue our mission to be a welcoming, thriving, historic site and community resource that engages people of all backgrounds in our inclusive American story.
- National Endowment for Humanities
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Mass Humanities
- Bruce J. McLaughlin
- Van Otterloo Family Foundation
$5,000 – $9,999
- Nina and Blake Anderson
- East Boston Savings Bank
- Eastern Bank
- Essex County Community Foundation
- Footprint Power Salem Harbor Station
- Patricia Fae and Galen Ho
- Immersive Worlds, LLC.
- Kara J. McLaughlin and John Keenan
- North of Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Salem Five Charitable Foundation
- The 1911 Trust Company
- Jacqueline M. Washburn and Stanley Szwartz
$1,000 – $4,999
- Berkshire Bank Foundation, Inc.
- Peter A. Copelas
- Ellen and Philip Dunn
- Harold T. N. Smith Memorial Foundation
- Jay Levy and Karen Rivers
- Jeffrey Huebschmann and Nicole Gakidis
- IRA Toyota of Danvers
- Peter and Joan Johnson
- Richard A. Leavitt and Claire Spofford
- Susan Marshall
- Cynthia McGurren
- Elizabeth McKeigue
- National Grid
- North Shore Bank
- James and Julie Rose
- Robert C. and Stella-Mae Seamans
- George and Isabel Shattuck
- Debbie Slotpole
- Paul and Cynthia Soucy
- Soucy Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Alison and Frank Quirk Charitable Fund
- The Moses and Minna G. Alpers 1990 Charitable Trust
- Tinti & Navins, P.C.
- Christine Thomson and Timothy Kendall
- John M. Wathne and Deborah A. Greel
- Jeffrey B. Whitmore
- Whitmore Brothers Construction
- Patricia H. Zaido
Click here for a complete list of our 2020 supporters. We are so grateful.