It is with great joy that we announce the opening of our Gardens and Grounds experience starting TODAY at The Gables.
Our staff has been hard at work planning a safe and enjoyable way for members, friends, residents, and visitors to enjoy an outdoor experience at The Gables. Here’s it works:
- Plan your visit >> here <<. Make advanced reservations and learn about our safety standards.
- Enter the gardens through the Turner Street gate.
- Check-in at the back door of our Visitor Center.
- Enjoy some sunshine and sea air!
- Explore more in >> Salem << including great shopping and tasty dining.
Salem is the perfect local destination and we encourage your to support our local businesses.
We’d also love to know how you plan to spend your summer. Will you be visiting museums? Will we see you at The Gables? Take our >> short visitor survey << and be entered for a chance to win a $15 Lobster Shanty gift card, with compliments from Diane and Lee Wolf – Shanty owners and Gables members!
Stay tuned for details on some special events next month including the Lydia Pinkham lecture, summer yoga series, and mini-wedding packages.
This post was written by Julie Arrison-Bishop