Plan Your Event
Host your next corporate event or meeting at The House of the Seven Gables, a National Historic Landmark District in Salem, Mass.
Located on Salem’s storied waterfront, The Gables with its award-winning gardens and stunning waterfront views provide a one-of-a-kind setting for corporate and social events of all kinds. The Gables specializes in personalized service for ease of planning business events.
From business meetings to clambakes, The House of the Seven Gables offers a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to make your corporate or social gathering a success. We offer flexible arrangements, pricing, and venues to ensure that planning your event is seamless and efficient.
- Parking on-site
- Digital projector and screen
- Wi-Fi in selected spaces
- Flexible and affordable catering options
(*Amenities subject to availability)
- Seaside Lawn (up to 200 guests for dinner with a dance floor; 250–300 guests for cocktail or lecture style events.)
- Plumsock and Holyoke Rooms (up to 75 guests for dinner with a dance floor; 100 guests for cocktail or lecture style events).
- Hooper-Hathaway House (up to 30 guests for dinner; 50 guests for a cocktail reception)
The Gables can recommend rental companies that are very familiar with our venue and will provide you with excellent service in obtaining a tent, tables, chairs, and linens. The preferred caterers list can be supplied at your request.
- We are in a residential area and therefore, we must be a good neighbor. All rentals are for a maximum of five hours and must end by 10:00 p.m. Vendor set up and take down times are not included in these five hours.
- A deposit of 50% of your rental fee is required with the return of a signed contract to confirm the space along with a refundable security deposit of $1000.
The House of the Seven Gables is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit. Hosting your special event at The Gables helps us to continue our century-old mission of preservation and education. Be part of an ongoing legacy and make memories that will last a lifetime at The House of the Seven Gables.
To schedule a viewing of the site, receive information for smaller events, or to find pricing to use the site for photos, please call or email, or use our form below.